Welcome to DOMINOByte.com!
This website (hereinafter referred to as the website) is created, managed and owned by S.C. DOMINO BYTE S.R.L., C.U.I. RO 35365174, J40/15776/2015, based in Bucharest, e-mail: office [@] DOMINOByte.com.
- User's consent to use the site DOMINOByte.com
The terms and conditions of use of the site set out the rules by which any person can access and/or use the information on DOMINOByte.com.
Please read carefully!
If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of use or the current provisions, please leave the site. You, as a user, are aware and agree that the operator/administrator of the site may at any time make changes or improvements to the interface of the site and the services listed, without the need for prior written notice. Accessing links posted by the partner sites or using their services does not fall under the jurisdiction of S.C. company DOMINO BYTE S.R.L.. Our company cannot be held liable for any damages generated by them.
S.C. DOMINO BYTE S.R.L. reserves the right to modify these provisions without any further notice.
- Access and services presented on the site
S.C. DOMINO BYTE S.R.L. guarantees the user limited access to this site, for personal or professional interest, for requesting offers and information about S.C. DOMINO BYTE S.R.L. services, for services purchase of S.C. DOMINO BYTE S.R.L., as well as support by email or phone.
If you choose to use the contact forms on this site, you are obliged to provide us with the correct name, address and other necessary information.
If the information provided is not accurate and complete, SC DOMINO BYTE S.R.L. may choose not to respond to your request.
- Copyright regulations and intellectual property of the displayed content
All images, data posted, graphical interface and graphics are the property of S.C. DOMINO BYTE S.R.L. and are protected by the copyright laws in force. The materials hosted or taken over where the intellectual property owner is mentioned do not fall under the jurisdiction of our website. The company logo and the materials communicated on the site are the property of S.C. DOMINO BYTE S.R.L. and their copying or reproduction is strictly forbidden without prior written consent.
Company S.C. DOMINO BYTE S.R.L. requires compliance with the legislation in force in the field of intellectual property based on the current copyright laws. If these rights are violated or the material displayed on the site is used in inappropriate ways, it leads to the announcement of the authorized bodies and the legal action of those who have violated the intellectual property rights.
S.C. DOMINO BYTE S.R.L. guarantees your permission to use this site in compliance with the following conditions of use:
– It is forbidden to copy, reproduce part or all of the site, download or print copies of the content, distribute parts of this site in any medium, both for personal use and for commercial purposes, without obtaining the prior written consent of the S.C. DOMINO BYTE S.R.L administrator.
You are prohibited from affecting or interfering in any way with the security features of the site, elements that prevent or restrict the use and copying of any content, or elements that enforce the limits of use of the site or its content;
– You are prohibited from submitting, through contact forms or e-mail, vulgar or discriminatory material or comments related to social status, race, ethnicity, political beliefs, religion or sex, pornographic materials of any kind or related to child abuse or violation in any way of romanian and international laws;
– Requests to use/modify the content of the site can be sent to the email address office [@] DOMINOByte.com;
– Any attempt to access another user’s personal data or to modify the content of the DOMINOByte.com site or to affect the performance of the server on which this site runs, it will be considered an attempt to defraud the site DOMINOByte.com and will attract criminal investigation against the person or persons who tried it.
Any person who visits the DOMINOByte.com website and who provides personal data or information through this website expressly and unequivocally agrees to the following:
– The processing of this personal data and information by DOMINOByte.com in order to carry out market studies and the transmission of promotional materials specific to direct marketing operations;
– Solving by DOMINOByte.com of the requests, questions and complaints addressed (see the Contact page on the site);
– Other activities undertaken by DOMINOByte.com and permitted by law, which are not subject to approval by the recipient.
DOMINOByte.com will maintain the confidentiality of this information.
Your continued use of this website constitutes your express and unequivocal consent in accordance with the provisions of Law 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
For any questions regarding the exercise of your rights regarding the use of the site and the protection of use, please contact us via the Contact section of the site.
The information contained in this site is strictly consultative and can be changed at any time without prior notice. Although we make efforts to ensure the quality, correctness and current character of the materials published on the site, we cannot guarantee, express or implied, regarding its content. It is necessary to contact us and verify that the information is current.
This site may contain links or references to other sites considered by DOMINOByte.com useful in connection with the content of its site and which are not under its control or guidance. In case of use of these links or references, the general conditions of use corresponding to those sites will apply.
DOMINOByte.com cannot guarantee/control the actuality/accuracy of the information present on the websites of third parties, to which reference is made on its website.
- Modification of terms and conditions
S.C. DOMINO BYTE S.R.L. reserves the right to modify at any time and in any way the provisions of the Terms and conditions section, without any prior notice and without being obliged to fulfill any formalities toward users.
Any modification is accepted unconditionally and in full by the users of the site by simple use of it, and the non-acceptance of any modification entails the obligation of the respective user to immediately stop accessing the site and/or using in any way the S.C. services DOMINO BYTE S.R.L.
- Applicable law. Disputes
The rights and obligations of the users of the site provided by the Terms and conditions, as well as all the legal effects that the Terms and conditions produce will be interpreted and governed in accordance with the Romanian law in force.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and conditions shall be settled amicably. If this is not possible, it will be appealed to the courts, the jurisdiction being the court from the territorial area of Bucharest.
- Cookies Policy
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to provide visitors with a much better browsing experience and services tailored to their needs and interests. Continuing to browse requires your consent.
Cookies are data that a website transfers to a person’s hard drive for the purpose of storing them. Cookies are industry standard and are used by most websites, including DOMINOByte.com, making it easier for a user to access a website on an ever-time basis. This technology allows us to tailor the site to your needs.
You can disable their use at any time through the settings in your browser, but please note that cookies may be necessary to provide you with certain features of our online services.